Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a quicky recipe for when you run out, or figure out the one you hasve has gone stale!
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon mace
- 1 teaspoon instant tea powder (NOT the flavoured kind like lemon)
- Sift ingredients together 5 times.
- Store in an air tight jar.
- Keeps for 6 months.
Quick and easy, always tasty! I run to this every time I run out. I do leave out the tea powder, though.