Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy recipe for pumpkin pie spice using ingredients that you may have in your pantry right now. It.s best buying fresh 1 pound containers at a wholesale club or restaurant supply instead of grocery store spices grocery store spices are at least 4 years old when they first appear on the store shelves and are frequently overheated, restaurant supply stores have fresh spices only, all old unsold spices are sold back to re-package and sell to grocery stores. restaurant supplies are temperature regulated
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- put all into a festive mason jar and shake it up until it's all mixed up.
- keep in the airtight mason jar.as per picture.