Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
I love pumpkin! And I love smoothies! This is the perfect combination of the two. Pure deliciousness in a glass. (This is so easy in the Vitamix, but of course could be made in any blender.)
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 78.07 ml fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 14.79 ml vanilla yogurt
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice (I just use a shake of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves)
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- Place all the ingredients in the Vitamix container in order listed and secure the lid.
- Run machine on variable speed #1, quickly increase to #10, then switch to high.
- Allow machine to run 20-30 seconds or until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a dust of cinnamon if desired.