Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Adapted from the IBS forum (feel free to use regular milk & yogurt if you can tolerate it). Feel free to use Pumpkin Pie Spice instead of the spices or just use the spices you like or have on hand.
Top Review by chemonurse93
This was really good. I didn't have the yogurt, but added three packets of Truvia and a few more ice cubes. I omitted the brown sugar. I will try it with the yogurt. Glad there was no banana in it.
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup yogurt or 1 cup soy yogurt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup soymilk or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup rice milk or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger, scant
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, scant
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves, scant
- 4 ice cubes