Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from the IBS forum (feel free to use regular milk & yogurt if you can tolerate it). Feel free to use Pumpkin Pie Spice instead of the spices or just use the spices you like or have on hand.
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup yogurt or 1 cup soy yogurt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup soymilk or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup rice milk or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger, scant
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, scant
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves, scant
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine all in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional milk if too thick.
This was really good. I didn't have the yogurt, but added three packets of Truvia and a few more ice cubes. I omitted the brown sugar. I will try it with the yogurt. Glad there was no banana in it.
Fantastic! I've made 3 batches in two days. I use the soy-based options. I didn't add the sugar, the first time because I forgot but found I love it that way. Otherwise, follow the recipe exactly. This will become a regular breakfast item for me as well as a treat. Thanks!
This wasn't a bad autumn smoothie! the end product was slightly bitter, so i ended up adding a bit more sugar and some whole mini marshmallows (not in the blender), which tasted great with the pumpkin. I ended up boosting the spice, and adding cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin spice and it turned out great! i didnt add any ice cubes, but wished i did, and i used plain yogurt when next time i will use vanilla. With a little tinkering, this could be one of my favorite smoothies!