Recipe by ~Leslie~
This is a very easy recipe for pumpkin pie that was voted the BEST by our Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie connoisseurs! It is tried and true, and a favourite in our family.
- 1 egg
- 396.89 g pumpkin pie filling (no spices added)
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 311.84 g sweetened condensed milk
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells (store bought or see Classic Pie Crust #26205 by Mean Chef)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg lightly.
- Add and mix next 8 ingredients in order given.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle top with more cinnamon if desired.
- Bake on bottom shelf in 450° oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake about 30 min or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream.