1/6 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Seeds
This recipe combines the sweet spices of pumpkin pie with the caramel crunch of cracker jack. from Family Fun Magazine, September 2002 issue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spread the pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a large baking sheet and roast them in a 250 degree oven for 45 minutes or until the seeds are completely dry and lightly browned (large seeds may take longer).
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the pumpkin pie spice, the salt and 2 teaspoons of the sugar and set aside.
- 3Heat the oil in a large non-stisk skillet over medium-high heat,.
- 4Add the seeds and the rest of the sugar to the skillet, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the sugar melts, about 45 seconds.
- 5Scrape the seeds into the pumpkin pie spice mixture and stir to coat.
- 6Allow the seeds to cool before eating and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g