Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found on the site dailydishrecipes.com and just have to post this as I want to save this recipe to use and soon! Looks so easy and appealing and know it will be a fun recipe to make.
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 425.24 g can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 (453.59 g) container crescent rolls (Eight crescents per container, not sure what size that is)
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the pumpkin and the spice mixture from above.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them out flat.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture on each triangle. Roll the crescent starting at the wide area and ending at the point.
- In a small bowl, mix the ¼ cup of sugar and the 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Spread the softened butter on the tops of each of the crescent rolls. Gently dip each buttered side into the spiced sugar mix.
- Place them on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for between 10-12 minutes, checking frequently once you get to that 10 minute mark.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.