Found on the site dailydishrecipes.com and just have to post this as I want to save this recipe to use and soon! Looks so easy and appealing and know it will be a fun recipe to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers crescent rolls (Eight crescents per container, not sure what size that is)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
- 3In another medium sized bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the pumpkin and the spice mixture from above.
- 4Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them out flat.
- 5Spread the pumpkin mixture on each triangle. Roll the crescent starting at the wide area and ending at the point.
- 6In a small bowl, mix the ¼ cup of sugar and the 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- 7Spread the softened butter on the tops of each of the crescent rolls. Gently dip each buttered side into the spiced sugar mix.
- 8Place them on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for between 10-12 minutes, checking frequently once you get to that 10 minute mark.
- 9Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g