Recipe by HokiesMom
Found on the site dailydishrecipes.com and just have to post this as I want to save this recipe to use and soon! Looks so easy and appealing and know it will be a fun recipe to make.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers crescent rolls (Eight crescents per container, not sure what size that is)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the pumpkin and the spice mixture from above.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them out flat.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture on each triangle. Roll the crescent starting at the wide area and ending at the point.
- In a small bowl, mix the ¼ cup of sugar and the 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Spread the softened butter on the tops of each of the crescent rolls. Gently dip each buttered side into the spiced sugar mix.
- Place them on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for between 10-12 minutes, checking frequently once you get to that 10 minute mark.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.