Recipe by Loving Daughter-In-Law
This low sugar, low sodium, and high protein breakfast treat will make the whole house smell as good as it tastes!
- 29 ounces pumpkin (I use 1 can Libby's 100% Pumpkin)
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 block)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, 2 Tbsp vanilla, pumpkin pie spices, and 1/3 cup Splenda until well mixed and smooth.
- Pour into a quiche dish or cake pan - lightly grease if necessary - I don't when I use a round Teflon cake pan.
- Cook in oven for 1 hour at 350°F.
- While the quiche is cooking make the topping by beating on high speed with a mixer: Cream cheese, 1 Tbsp vanilla, and 3 Tbsp Splenda, until very creamy and smooth. Let father-in-law lick the beaters when done. (He made me add that part).
- When quiche is done (toothpick method), cut into slices and serve hot with a dollop of topping on the top.