- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 flour tortillas (6inch)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin,sugar,and spice set aside.
- Spread cream cheese in a equal amount on each tortilla to within a half inch of edge.
- Do the same with the pumpkin mixture.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat spray with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla filling side up cook 1-2 minutes and quickly fold in half.
- Place on a platter,cover and keep warm.
- Repeat until all are cooked and folded.
- Cut each in half top with cool whip.