Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a delicious dessert without all the fat! 4 servings and 1 WW point per serving. If you totall all the calories/fat and fiber, you will find that this comes to 85 calories and 3.4 grams of fiber/serving.
- 1 (3 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (dry)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash cinnamon, to taste
- 1 dash sugar substitute, to taste
- Empty can of pumpkin into bowl.
- Sprinkle all DRY ingredients over the pumpkin and stir well.
- Add the milk, a little at a time (so that it blends smoothly). It will thicken just a bit in the fridge.
- Pour into 4 cups and Chill in the fridge.
- ** The splenda and other spices are to your taste. You can experiment to get the perfect combination for youself!
I had some leftover candied sweet potatoes from thanksgiving and used them instead of the pumpkin. Did not need additional sweetner. Absolutely delicious!! Tastes like sweet potato pie!
As a new WW dieter, I found this TDF! I used 1 1/4 cups milk and 1 cup pumpkin and it turned out great. I'll definitely be making this again, and again, and again.
The perfect summer version of pumpkin pie, and no heating up the kitchen to bake it! I used 1/2 teaspoon pie spice and 1 packet of Splenda and it came out perfect for me. I will be treating myself to this again. Thank you Bella Donna.