Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, delicious pudding that tastes just like pumpkin pie.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Stir milk and instant pudding together until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Serve, or chill and then serve.
This was delicious and so easy. My husband thinks I'm super talented now! One note for others like me: pudding won't set with almond milk. I had to make a quick run to the store for another package of pudding and some regular milk. Almond milk will substitute into almost everything, but for whatever reason, it won't play nice with pudding. But once I got the real stuff, it was perfect.
If you love pumpkin, you'll love this simple pudding. I made a graham cracker crust and filled it with this pudding. Served it with a dollop of cool whip and it was a winner. My grandson was trying to lick the tray to his high chair-first time I ever saw him do this. It's that good!
We love this pudding! I added in cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to get the pumpkin pie taste that I know and love. Thank you for the recipe!