Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smoothie can be a good way to sneak a little protein powder that works for your family. This came from Smart School Time Recipes.
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin, chilled (or frozen cubes which works best)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 frozen banana
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla soymilk or 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3⁄4-1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch xanthan gum (optional) or 1 pinch guar gum (optional)
- 1 -2 ice cube
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.