Recipe by Malriah
I work for a marketing company and sometimes we supply other companies with advertising for their product by creating "take one" recipes/ads. This a recipe that is being put in the stores for the holiday season. It looked SO good that I had to post it here. You don't have to use the name brands listed and I am sure it would still come out delish! Cook time is the refrigeration time.
- 1 mrs smiths custard pumpkin pie, baked and cooled
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce, warmed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 4 slices poundcake, thick, cut into 1 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up the pie into a bowl.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in another bowl and beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
- To build the parfaits, add a layer of pumpkin pie to the bottom of a large clear glass goblet.
- Next add a layer of Cool Whip followed by a few pound cake cubes, a heaping spoonful of the pudding and a tablespoon of raspberries.
- Repeat until goblet is full.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Just before serving add a large dollop of Cool Whip and a drizzle of the caramel.