1 hr 10 mins
I work for a marketing company and sometimes we supply other companies with advertising for their product by creating "take one" recipes/ads. This a recipe that is being put in the stores for the holiday season. It looked SO good that I had to post it here. You don't have to use the name brands listed and I am sure it would still come out delish! Cook time is the refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up the pie into a bowl.
- 2Combine pudding mix and milk in another bowl and beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
- 3To build the parfaits, add a layer of pumpkin pie to the bottom of a large clear glass goblet.
- 4Next add a layer of Cool Whip followed by a few pound cake cubes, a heaping spoonful of the pudding and a tablespoon of raspberries.
- 5Repeat until goblet is full.
- 6Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 7Just before serving add a large dollop of Cool Whip and a drizzle of the caramel.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: