Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ummmm - pancakes just like pumpkin pie!
Make and share this Pumpkin-Pie Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin puree (or use canned)
- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- chopped pecans, and (optional) or raisins (optional)
- Blend together the milk, olive oil, egg, spice, brown sugar and vanilla extract with a whisk until blended. Whisk in pumpkin puree until well incorporated. Add pancake mix, whisk until well blended. Pre-heat griddle to 350 - 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil (or Pam spray) griddle and cook pancakes until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
- Also delicious made into waffles.