Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No cooking required, but a large stock pot is needed to accommodate the amount of ingredients to be combined. From In A Pinch, Michaela Boers. Great as gifts in Mason jars. Festive enough for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- In a large stock pot, combine pumpkin puree, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves and whisk together, mixing well.
- Pour in 1 gallon of Apple Cider. Stir and mix well.
- Pour in Everclear Grain Alcohol 190 Proof.
- Lastly, add 2 cups of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. Continue to stir and mix well.
- Using a ladle or measuring cup with spout, pour moonshine mixture into mason jars, seal and refrigerate for 5-6 days. Shake well before drinking. Keep refrigerated and drink responsibly.
I made this, but I used extra vodka instead of everclear to make is just vodka. It made A LOT. LOL. I just now fought about the expiration. How long is it good for???
I would say it has to go in fridge because of the pumpkin....
Looks good, but why do you have to refrigerate it though?