I love pumpkin! These mini pies are an easy make-ahead dessert for potlucks, bake sales, catering or a buffet table. A great crowd-pleasing dessert to have around Thanksgiving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 36 muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
- 3Place a nilla wafer, flat side down in the center of each lined muffin tin.
- 4In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together sugar and spices.
- 5Beat eggs and pour into sugar mixture. Blend thoroughly.
- 6Blend in pumpkin until well incorporated.
- 7Stir in both cans of milk. Note:I have substituted whole milk and/or half and half for canned milk with success.
- 8Ladel mixture into muffin tins on top of Nila wafer. Fill about 1/2 full.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-14 minutes. I try to gently rotate pan about half way through the time. It should be noted that I bake 3 12-cup tins at a time on two oven racks and cook all my pies in one batch. If you are doing 1 12-cup pan at a time your cooking time should be decreased.
- 10Pies are done when they are set. Set is slightly puffed around the edges with a center than no longer looks wet. They should not be dark.
- 11Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. For best taste chill completely and then serve with a dollup of whipped cream.
- 12Can be eaten much like a cupcake.
- 13Store chilled like you would pumpkin pie.
- 14Note: If your pan space is limited these can be done in batches. Just chill batter not in use and make each pie cools for at least 15 minutes before you remove from pan to start next batch. Be gentle with them.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Minis
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g