Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Like pumpkin pie with a straw. YUMMY!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- PLACE all ingredients in large pitcher with tight-fitting lid; cover. Shake vigorously 1 minute or until well blended.
- POUR evenly into 4 glasses. Serve immediately. (Mixture thickens as it stands. Thin with additional milk, if desired.).
I'm not sure if I did this right or not. The shake didn't thicken up (I did use instant pudding, since it wasn't specified) and only slightly tasted like pumpkin pie. I'm a butterscotch lover, so the flavor issue wasn't a turn off. It's doubtful whether this will be made again.