Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Every Day with Rachael Ray Nov. 07
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Martini recipe from Food.com.
- ice cube
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka (1/4 cup)
- 2 ounces Creme de Cacao (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Fill cocktail shakes 1/2 way with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, creme de cacao, heavy cream and pumpkin pie spice, and shake well.
- Dip the rims of martini glasses into a bowl of whipped cream. Strain the cocktail into glasses.
I made this on the Wednesday pm before Thanksgiving to sip on while I watched Planes, Trains & Automobiles. I enjoyed it and thought it was tasty. The spice tended to settle into the bottom of the martini glass ...... I probably could have shaken it a bit longer to try and incorporate it more. Its definitely a bit of a after-dinner drink. Sweet and festive.
Delicious and just right for Thanksgiving!