I made this to start the day Thanksgiving morning, and it was delicious! Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, and sugar.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla and pie spice.
- 4Transfer to a blender and cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- 5Pour into 2 mugs and add espresso.
- 6Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Latte
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 129.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g