Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this to start the day Thanksgiving morning, and it was delicious! Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup espresso (I used regular coffee)
- whipped cream
- pumpkin pie spice
- ground nutmeg
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, and sugar.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming.
- Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla and pie spice.
- Transfer to a blender and cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into 2 mugs and add espresso.
- Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired.