4 hrs 20 mins
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
This is the same as my other pumpkin pie but converted for the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, fresh is best
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/3 cups rice milk, can use regular also
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1You have a choice to make: You can put the graham cracker crust on the bottom or the top, I like to put the graham cracker crust on the top.
- 2For the crust melt the butter in a pan, remove from heat and mix in graham crackers until all is combined well.
- 3If you want the crust on the bottom then place the crust in the crock pot now.
- 4In large bowl mix 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, honey, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, milk, allspice, cloves and eggs until well blended.
- 5Pour into crock pot.
- 6If you choose to put the crust on top then cook the pie for 2 hours on low.
- 7Now spoon the graham cracker mix on top and cook for 2 more hours on low.
- 8If you put the crust on the bottom then cook the pie for 4 hours on low.
- 9Pie is done when toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 10Let cool to room temperature then refridgerate.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 201.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: