That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
We love pumpkin pie and this recipe helps us get in just a little bit more! Try making a milkshake with the leftovers- or pack it into a baked pie crust for a special treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the canned pumpkin into a colander lined with cheesecloth or a large coffee filter over a bowl. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes to drain off the excess moisture.
- 2Over medium heat, cook the heavy cream and both sugars until small bubbles form around the edge of the pan, stirring often. Do not boil. Remove from heat and whisk until the sugar is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- 3Beat drained pumpkin & the cream mixture together with an electric mixer until combined. Add the salt and the spices and continue beating on medium-high speed for 3 minutes, scraping sides often.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared ice cream machine. Process for 20 minutes, or following the manufacturer's recommendations for your machine.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream (No Egg Version)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 221.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g