I made up this recipe because I thought the hot chocolate I usually have was a little bit bland. I recommend adding more milk if it tastes to strong to you. Your personal touch is encouraged! If you would rather have it coffee-free, go ahead! You could also use apple pie spice (haven't tried it, but it may taste good) or your favorite extracts.
- FOR MICROWAVE:.
- Stir ingredients together as well as you can in a large microwavable cup.
- Microwave cup with ingredients in this order (stirring in between): 25 sec., 35 sec., 15 sec.
- Happy drinking!
- FOR STOVETOP:.
- Heat up milk in 2 quart sauce pan on medium-low.
- When milk is warm, add liquids. Stir.
- Add all the dry ingredients, but start with the cocoa powder and WHISK constantly to get all the clumps out.
- When desired temperature is reached, pour into mug and drink!