1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate Drink
Stickee Bear's Note:
I made up this recipe because I thought the hot chocolate I usually have was a little bit bland. I recommend adding more milk if it tastes to strong to you. Your personal touch is encouraged! If you would rather have it coffee-free, go ahead! You could also use apple pie spice (haven't tried it, but it may taste good) or your favorite extracts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR MICROWAVE:.
- 2Stir ingredients together as well as you can in a large microwavable cup.
- 3Microwave cup with ingredients in this order (stirring in between): 25 sec., 35 sec., 15 sec.
- 4Happy drinking!
- 5FOR STOVETOP:.
- 6Heat up milk in 2 quart sauce pan on medium-low.
- 7When milk is warm, add liquids. Stir.
- 8Add all the dry ingredients, but start with the cocoa powder and WHISK constantly to get all the clumps out.
- 9When desired temperature is reached, pour into mug and drink!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate Drink
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.5
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 153.7 mg
- Sodium 540.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 37.8 g