Recipe by bmcnichol
My family enjoys this version of french toast. I make this for OAMC also. You can use any type of bread you like. I have used white and Texas toast also.
Top Review by diner524
It is a frech toast that tastes like pumpkin pie!!! I made 1/3 of the recipe to get 4 pieces of french toast. The batter is very thick, so you will need to scrap off of each after coating, in order to cover all the pieces of bread. I served ours with butter and maple syrup, yummy!!! Made for Please Review My Recipe Game.
- 14 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin and pie spice until smooth.
- Dip each side of the bread and cook on a hot, greased griddle or skillet.
- Flip after 1 – 2 minutes.
- Serve with syrup or however you like to eat your french toast.
- If freezing, let cool completely and freeze.