1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pie French Toast - Baked
Ginny Ax's Note:
A combination of other recipes tweaked to get the best of both worlds. I am posting here because it seems that none of the other recipes made such a large batch. Also, none of the other recipes baked the french toast which I found to be a real time saver! This would be a great make ahead breakfast that you could take with you, syrup is optional, since it already kinda sweet. I give this to my toddlers with a cup of milk and it is an easy less-mess breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar in low flat bowl for easy dipping.
- 3Line two cookie sheets with foil and spray with Pam.
- 4Dip the bread into the egg mixture on both sides and place on cookie sheet. (I was able to get six slices on each sheet.).
- 5Bake for 25 minutes, flipping them over half way through.
- 6Serve with maple syrup, powdered suger, or eat them plain if you are on the go.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie French Toast - Baked
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.8 mg
- Sodium 366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g