Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this online and I haven't made it yet. Just thought I would share it.
- 9 inches pie shells, baked
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 2 (1 ounce) boxessugar free instant vegetarian pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Use plain canned pumpkin.
- Do not use canned pumpkin pie mixture.
- Pour into pie shell and chill until ready to serve.
very good. i made this last thanksgiving for my mother who is diabetic and she liked it better than the store bought pies. this recipe is a keeper.
I've made this but with one variation--and a low-carb pie crust--instead of milk, use cool-whip lite. No one believes that it's sugar-free!