Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great dip for your fondue pot for the holidays!! Makes a creamy dip for pound cake, Bananas, Apples, or Pretzels.My kids enjoyed dipping marshmallows in this.
- 2 cups pumpkin pie mix (Canned)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- chopped pecans (optional) or walnuts (optional)
- Place Cream cheese, then pumpkin pie mix then sour cream into your.
- crockpot and cover.
- Cook on low for about 2 hours. Half way through stir to make sure.
- it is melting.