- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 236.59 ml whipped cream, thawed
- gingersnap cookies or apples or graham cracker sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger. Mix well.
- Fold in the thawed whipped cream.
- Serve with green apples, graham cracker sticks, or gingersnaps.
- Store in refrigerator.