Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
*Serving tip: Serve in a hollowed out mini pumpkin. WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA. Great fall idea or for Thanksgiving. NOTE: I have tried this a couple times and the first time it was very tasty...but way too sweet for our liking. So instead of pumpkin pie filling, I used 14 oz. can pumpkin puree, cut the icing sugar to 1 3/4 cup and increased the cinnamon. It was a hit..what a great idea for fall time.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 425.24 g can pumpkin pie filling
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- apple, slices
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add pie filling, cinnamon, and ginger, beating well.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.
This was alright, but thought it had to much sugar.