Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
*Serving tip: Serve in a hollowed out mini pumpkin. WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA. Great fall idea or for Thanksgiving. NOTE: I have tried this a couple times and the first time it was very tasty...but way too sweet for our liking. So instead of pumpkin pie filling, I used 14 oz. can pumpkin puree, cut the icing sugar to 1 3/4 cup and increased the cinnamon. It was a hit..what a great idea for fall time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- apple, slices
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add pie filling, cinnamon, and ginger, beating well.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.
This was alright, but thought it had to much sugar.