Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great Holiday Dessert! Took this to a company dinner. Gone in a flash!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Grease bottom only of a 13 x 7 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix for topping.
- Combine remaining cake mix, butter,& egg.
- Press into pan.
- Prepare filling by combining all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- For topping: combine all ingrediants.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- If desired serve with whipped topping!
Made these about a week ago and they were very good. It was perfect for the pumpkin craving without having all the stuff for pie. Would make again. Thanks!
I made this for my office potluck and everyone said they liked it. I wasn't entirely convinced it was really a winner (maybe my office mates were just being nice) so I made it again for my bible study group. They absolutely raved about it and the entire dish was gone in 30 minutes. So - I'm a believer. It's easy to make and can be enjoyed by a wide range of folks. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will definitely make this again!