- 1 (18 ounce) box Pillsbury yellow cake mix, reserve some for topping
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 3 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup reserved cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease bottom only of a 13 x 7 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix for topping.
- Combine remaining cake mix, butter,& egg.
- Press into pan.
- Prepare filling by combining all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- For topping: combine all ingrediants.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- If desired serve with whipped topping!