Recipe by Mammabear
I mixed a couple recipes and just tried when I was trying to make a lot of pumpkin stuff the year I had planted too many.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin or 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix margarine, flour,& nuts together.
- Pat into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (Should be golden brown or lighter).
- Let cool.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip together and put on cooled crust.
- Let set while making topping.
- Beat together the milk, pudding, pumpkin,& spices.
- Put on top of cream layer, chill.
- May be served with whipped cream on top.