Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is straight out of a Southern Living Holiday Edition. It tastes delicious as an after dinner desert or a great breakfast side to coffee! A cute serving idea is to put each serving in a plain tea-cup and saucer then top with whipped cream.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; pour into pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture, and top with pecans. Drizzle with melted shortening.
- Bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 2 hours or until completely cool.
- Serve with whipped cream!
This was awesome!
I made this for Thanksgiving, it is delicious!!!!