1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Crunch (Light Version)
1 hr 15 mins
My whole family loves Pumpkin Pie Crunch, which is a simple dessert that tastes like pumpkin pie with a buttery crumb topping. However, the fat and calories in the original version are deadly. In this lightened version, the fat and calories are basically cut in HALF, without much sacrafice in flavor. Nov. 2011 note - I agree with the reviewer who felt the Corn Muffin mix might be too crunchy/savory, and her advice of using HALF a regular boxed cake mix is really good advice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Spray 9x13 glass pan with non-stick spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (pumpkin through spice). Pour into pan.
- 3Sprinkle boxed muffin mix on top of pumpkin. Then sprinkle with quick oats and pecans. Drizzle melted butter over all.
- 4Bake 325 degrees for 50 minutes, or until edges are golden and a knife inserted in the center tests clean.
- 5May serve with Lite Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Crunch (Light Version)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 287.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g