1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pie Cookies - Healthy
I found this recipe on another website this morning. Here is what the chef said: An unusual twist on a traditional holiday treat. And, a healthy option for dessert. Found at www.recipe4living.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Smart Balance light butter spread
- 1 cup sugar (Splenda preferred)
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1Grease cookie sheets and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix butter and Splenda with mixer until well mixed.
- 3Add eggs, pumpkin, spices and vanilla.
- 4Sift dry ingredients together and gradually add to pumpkin mixture, mixing by hand.
- 5Mix in Craisins and pecans.
- 6Drop onto cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Cookies - Healthy
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g