Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The first time made this, it was last fall. It was amazing. So a made up a few batches and gave them as gifts.
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon allspice (optional)
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake to blend thoroughly.
- Stir into hot coffee.
I use it during the holiday season and set it out when we have company over and it is a big hit.
holy cow, let's tone this puppy down! I used 2 cups creamer, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 t. cinnamon, 1/4 t. ginger and nutmeg, and a shake of cloves. Left the allspice out. REally good this way, but there's still spices everywhere in the cup. I can live with that!
I made this for my husband to put in his coffee. he liked the flavor but didn't like all the spices left in the bottom of his cup. I am going to blend it in the blender to see if the mix will dissolve better. Thanks Dancer. Bullwinkle