Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are a couple of recipes on here like this, but they include pumpkin. This one doesn't and is quick to throw together. Made this up for family time and it was a hit. Recipe comes from the Gooseberry Patch girls and they suggest serving this on vanilla wafers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple extract
- vanilla wafer
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a separate bowl.
- Blend the 2 together.
- Add extract, stirring until blended.
- Serve on top of vanilla wafers.
Awesome - super easy and delicious! This tastes exactly like one of my favourite spreads at the local bagel shop! Who knew it was so easy? I used light cream cheese, and will be serving this with Pumpkin Autumn Bread. Delicious! Made for PAC Fall 2009 ~ You were adopted!
This was a real treat with vanilla wafers, but I enjoyed it even more on a toasted bagel! I used low-fat crean cheese and Splanda brown sugar for a diabetic friendly treat. Thanks for sharing a keeper! Made for Fall 2009 PAC.