A sweet, aromatic tea recipe I created that has all the spices of a pumkin pie. Very tasty hot, or cold. It uses whole spices, as well as ground to create a perfectly spiced drink using a French Tea Press.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all of the solids into the bottom of a tea press.
- 2Fill the press with the boiling water.
- 3Press, and steep for around 5 to 15 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- 4Pour the tea into mugs, and add sugar and milk to taste. I personally do not add anything.
- 5For a refreshing chai, add in some Ice cubes.
- 6*If you do not have loose tea, try emptying some tea bags, to get enough tea to make a tablespoon. Use an "unflavored" tea - Earl Grey, Lipton, English Breakfast, etc., dont use an orange tea or berry tea for example.*.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Chai Tea
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: