Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sweet, aromatic tea recipe I created that has all the spices of a pumkin pie. Very tasty hot, or cold. It uses whole spices, as well as ground to create a perfectly spiced drink using a French Tea Press.
- Place all of the solids into the bottom of a tea press.
- Fill the press with the boiling water.
- Press, and steep for around 5 to 15 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Pour the tea into mugs, and add sugar and milk to taste. I personally do not add anything.
- For a refreshing chai, add in some Ice cubes.
- *If you do not have loose tea, try emptying some tea bags, to get enough tea to make a tablespoon. Use an "unflavored" tea - Earl Grey, Lipton, English Breakfast, etc., dont use an orange tea or berry tea for example.*.