- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until blended.
- Add juice, stirring until blended.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate.
- Spread 1 cup of frosting over layer and top with remaining layer.
- Spread remaining frosting just over the top of the cake - leaving sides unfrosted.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.