My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed until creamy.
- 2Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until blended.
- 3Add juice, stirring until blended.
- 4Place one cake layer on a serving plate.
- 5Spread 1 cup of frosting over layer and top with remaining layer.
- 6Spread remaining frosting just over the top of the cake - leaving sides unfrosted.
- 7Sprinkle pecans on top.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Cake Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g