Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
There are several recipes on here for Pumpkin Pie Cake, but none quite like this. The recipe comes from a lady at my church. We enjoyed it very much and hope you do to. It is written to be gluten free, but the original recipe was not.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal (gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- Melt butter and combine with remaining crust ingredients.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.