Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
There are several recipes on here for Pumpkin Pie Cake, but none quite like this. The recipe comes from a lady at my church. We enjoyed it very much and hope you do to. It is written to be gluten free, but the original recipe was not.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal (gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- Melt butter and combine with remaining crust ingredients.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.