Recipe by stacylu
This has replaced pumpkin pie at our thanksgiving dinner.
Top Review by ChristyWF
This was a great recipe. We had the same problem with the topping, so we just dropped it by spoonfuls and baked it off that way. It was very yummy. The next time we made it, we omitted the topping. It was good too, but we all liked it better with the topping.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (minus one cup)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 (20 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Save 1 cup out of cake mix for topping.
- Mix crust ingredients and pat into bottom of 9x13" pan.
- Mix filling ingredients and pour over cake crust.
- Combine remaining cake mix and sugar for topping and cut margerine into the powder to create a crumbley topping.
- Bake 1 hour, 10 mins. at 350.