Prep 20 mins
Cook 92 hrs 35 mins
This recipe came from my Mom. It is so good and easy to make. <><
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix (save 3/4 cup for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup cake mix (saved back)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a 13x9" pan.
- Mix the three ingredients for the crust and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Blend the filling ingredients together well and pour mixture over the crust.
- Using a fork, mix the sugar,margarine and 3/4 cup of cake mix until blended.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over filling evenly.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
i loooove this recipe!! so much i have to make sure that i have plenty of people around to help me eat it! i would eat this morning, noon and night if there were leftovers! so easy and so delicious!