Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
The perfect recipe for Thanksgiving dessert!
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 15 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Mix all of the above ingedients together.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of yellow cake mix on top.
- Drizzle with 1 stick of melted margarine.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Test with tooth pick to be sure it is set.
- Cool completely.
- Top with Cool Whip and walnuts (optional).