My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 2, 8-inch round cake pans with Flour Pam.
- 3Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar and oil in a large bowl and beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 4Add egg substitute and eggs; beating until well blended.
- 5Add pumpkin, blending well.
- 6Combine flour, baking powder, soda, spice and salt in medium bowl.
- 7Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, beating until just blended.
- 8Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes then remove cakes from pans and cool completely on wire rack.
- 11Frost with Pumpkin Pie Cake Frosting (Pumpkin Pie Cake Frosting).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g