Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an incredibly easy recipe!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spray the bottom of a 9" x 13" glass pan with Pam.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, spices, eggs and egg whites, sugar and evaporated milk.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the cake mix.
- Melt the butter, then drizzle it evenly across the top of the cake mix and nuts.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve warm or cold, depending on how you like your pumpkin pie!
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.