1 hr 5 mins
This is an incredibly easy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the bottom of a 9" x 13" glass pan with Pam.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, spices, eggs and egg whites, sugar and evaporated milk.
- 3Pour the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 4Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top evenly.
- 5Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the cake mix.
- 6Melt the butter, then drizzle it evenly across the top of the cake mix and nuts.
- 7Bake for one hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 8Serve warm or cold, depending on how you like your pumpkin pie!
- 9Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.6
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 569.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g