Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an incredibly easy recipe!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spray the bottom of a 9" x 13" glass pan with Pam.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, spices, eggs and egg whites, sugar and evaporated milk.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the cake mix.
- Melt the butter, then drizzle it evenly across the top of the cake mix and nuts.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve warm or cold, depending on how you like your pumpkin pie!
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
This is DELICIOUS. At my house, its gone within the day.
Made this in honor of the first day of fall! So easy! So yummy!
I just didn't like this cake. The pumpkin part was not sweet enough. If I were to make this again, I would add 1/2 cup more sugar to the filling. I was disappointed in this recipe.