Recipe by xdaddyzgirl93x
This recipe is easy and fun to make (and the final product tastes delicious!). I like it served chilled with both caramel and whipped cream.
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 lb butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13-inch baking pan. Mix together pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Pour into pan. Sprinkle cake mix over top. Distribute chopped nuts over cake mix and drizzle melted butter over all. Bake 1 hour. Set one hour before serving or can serve chilled. Drizzle caramel over plate or simply top with a dollop of whipped cream.