1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pie Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This quick bread recipe tastes like pumpkin pie. Tastes best when served the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 3Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat together sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin.
- 5Stir in flour mixture alternately with water.
- 6Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 8For best flavor, store wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for a full day before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Bread
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g